Pneumatic is a branch of engineering that makes use of gas or pressurized air. Pneumatic systems used extensively in industry are commonly powered by compressed air and operated by many pneumatic equipment as below:
- Actuators and Air Cylinders: Pneumatic and electric actuator products in system are available in a wide variety of styles, including linear, guided, rodless air cylinders, rotary, gripper, and specialty air cylinders.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional Control Valve & Manifold, Serial Interface, and Media Valve
- Airline Equipment: Pressure Regulators, Filters, Filter Regulator Units, and Pressure Sensors with Energy Efficient Designs.
- Air Preparation Equipment: Air Dryers, Air Preparation Filters, Aftercoolers, Auto Drain Valves
- Connectors: Pneumatic Tube Fittings, One Touch Tube Fittings, Air Cylinder Speed Controls, PTFE Fittings and Tubing
- Vacuum: Vacuum Generators, Vacuum Suction Cups, Vacuum Sensor Switches, and Vacuum Regulators
- Electrical Products: Including Electronic Pressure Regulators, Vacuum Flow Switches and Pressure Sensors
- Air Dryers: Compressed air contains moisture (water vapor, droplets), oil, debris and other foreign matter. Filters and mist separators can be used to remove droplets, oil, debris and so on, but a dryer is necessary to remove water vapor.
- Temperature control is a process in which change of temperature of a space (and objects collectively there within) is measured or otherwise detected, and the passage of heat energy into or out of the space is adjusted to achieve a desired average temperature.